I’m delighted to introduce the last of my guest Summer Blogs, brought to you by Kristina Botterill. She is a well-being practitioner specializing in ‘Gentle touch’ reflexology and foot reading. Her practice is based at The Pamper Pod in the Fiveways area of Brighton.
Why I Love reflexology
I see first-hand how reflexology has a profound effect on the recipient, transforming lives and initiating essential change.
Our feet are extremely sensitive, containing several thousand nerve endings. Wherever there is an imbalance or illness in the body the corresponding area in the foot may be tender or painful.
Applying gentle pressure improves blood circulation sending blood and oxygen to the affected area, restoring vital energy flow.
Reflexology initiates essential change, easing us lovingly through rough patches and getting us back on our feet so that we can embrace change, which will inevitably continue to happen.
- Just a few of the benefits of having regular reflexology:
- Feeling calmer, happier, more energetic
- Cleansing the body of toxins and impurities
- Improved clarity of thought and concentration, stimulating creativity and productivity
- More restful, better quality sleep
- And so much more besides
How can I look after my feet?
- Find and wear shoes that fit well
- Always aim to buy shoes in the afternoon when your feet are at their largest as they tend to swell. Always have them measured whilst standing.
- Walk barefoot whenever possible
- Need a good cure for smelly feet? Soak your feet in cool black tea as tannic acid reduces sweating.
Book yourself a Gentle touch reflexology session today at www.thepamperpod.co.uk